ServeManager Mobile App: Manage Your Workflow on the Go
The ServeManager mobile app provides a convenient way to manage your workflow on the go. This article will provide an overview of the app’s key features and functionalities along with guiding you through the process of downloading and installing the app on your mobile device.
The ServeManager mobile app offers several useful features to help you manage your jobs and account efficiently:
- Log Attempts Offline: Manage your jobs even when you don’t have service. With the ServeManager mobile app, you are able to save an attempt as a draft and finish uploading the attempt when you’re back in cell service.
- GPS Information: GPS details such as Latitude, Longitude, and Timestamp will be available for each attempt. This will be triggered by the location and time of the most recent photo that was taken when logging your service attempts.
- Advanced Mapping: Use the intuitive mapping experience within the application or open your favorite mapping route such as Apple Maps, Google Maps, or Waze.
- Accept / Decline Jobs: Choose to accept or decline jobs received from other contractor accounts.
- Clean, Simple Design: Manage your jobs with the click of a button in a simple, and easy-to-use interface. We offer intuitive filtering, job sorting based on location.
The ServeManager mobile app is available for download for both iPhone and Android devices. Follow these steps to get started:
- Open the App Store or Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- Search for the ServeManager app.
- Tap on the ServeManager app in the search results.
- Next, Click “Install” to download and install the app on your device.
You will need to grant the following permissions during the installation process:
- Location/GPS: Allows the app to access your device’s location for job-related purposes.
- Camera/Photo: Enables capturing and uploading photos related to job attempts.
- Notifications: Lets the app send you important updates and notifications.
- Local Authentication/Biometrics: Provides an additional layer of security for accessing the app (Face ID/Fingerprint). No biometric data is saved by the ServeManager system.
Our team will continue to implement improvements to the mobile application to provide our customers with the best possible tools while in the field. Feel free to contact our support team with any questions or feedback. Enjoy the flexibility and efficiency of managing your jobs and account while on the move.